Turn your iPad into a video-production studio.
Looking for new ways to get the most out of your iPad? Sign up for RETN's iPad workshop, and learn to shoot, edit and share your story with your community. You'll gain confidence to create simple and effective video projects, and we'll help you expand your digital storytelling skills.
During this workshop you will:
- Receive hands-on training and personal attention from our two instructors
- Learn basic video-production techniques including framing, troubleshooting, audio, and editing
- Learn to use tools like microphones and tripods
- Work in small teams to create short projects including how-to and promotional videos
- Learn about free resources for equipment, consultation, instruction and distribution
During this workshop, we will guide you through the process of producing engaging videos. Discover how easy it is to make creative, high-quality videos with your iPad. Educators who take this workshop will also learn 21st century team skills and strategies for teaching students in communication, research and media skills in the Common Core.
Next iPad Workshop
WHEN: THURSDAY & FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2-3, 2014 | 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. each day (This two-day workshop meets for four hours each day.)
WHERE: RETN at the South End Open Media Lab, 208 Flynn Avenue, Burlington, Vermont
FEE: (Includes a certificate for eight hours of professional development):
*Members of Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility are elligible for a 10% discount.
Group discounts are available. Contact Doug at (802) 654-7980, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com to be notified when additional iPad workshops are scheduled.